For JackpotCity Online Roulette players particularly those who are congenital gamblers, the money at stake and the payout are the most important part of playing.
Now, how much will you get if you are to play online roulette over any other JackpotCity Online Casino Games types? The answer is – IT DEPENDS.
In online roulette, the major pay outs among its game variations – French, European or American online roulette are similar to each other. If you win, the pay out ratio will vary on the places where you lodge your bet. For instance, if you place your bet on the inside table of any of these variations, the pay out can be 35:1, 17:1, 11:1, 8:1 or 5:1. However, if you place your bet on the outside table the ratio can be 2:1, 1:1 or 0.5:1, which is usually called EVEN MONEY.
The bets on the inside table are generally composed of Straight up Bet, Street Bet, Line Bet, Split Bet and Corner Bet. But, in American Online Roulette, Five Bet is an additional betting option for the players, where a player is allowed to bet on the corner of 0 and 1 to make a combination of five numbers of 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3, which grants a pay out of 6:1.
On the other hand, the bets on the outside table normally consist of High or Low, Dozen, Column, Even or Odd and Red or Black, which are usually called as even bets. This is because you can get paid the same amount as what you bet; get back half of what you wagered or have your money back.
As mostly stated in JackpotCity online roulette reference sites, the American Roulette is the only roulette variation that applies en prison rule and shares similar la partage rule with French Roulette – another alluring offer for players.
European Online Roulette and the Outside Bets
JackpotCity Australian Online Casino players must remember that betting on the outside table requires you to place a bet that at least matches the table’s minimum bet. Also, bets on the outside table do not include zeros. And, most online roulette sites do not usually offer the SURRENDER RULE, which returns some or all of the betters’ money should the ball land on the 0 or 00.
• High and Low or Even Bet: A player is allowed to bet on one of the four squares at the sides of the layout covering half of the numbers 1 to 18 and 19 to 36, black and red or even and odd. The pay out is 1:1.
• Dozen Bet or Double Bet: A player places his bet in one of the squares with numbers 1 to 12, 13 to 24 and 25 to 36 or in some tables these squares are marked with First Twelve, Second Twelve and Third Twelve. The pay-out is 2:1.
• Odd and Even is also an Even Bet but in this outside bet, a player is permitted to place his bet in one of the four squares at the sides of the layout which covers half of the numbers 1 to 18 and 19 to 36, black and red, even and odd or when the ball falls in the zero (0) pocket. The house gives back half of the bet.
• Column Bet is also a Double Jackpot City Roulette Bet. However in this form a player places his bet in one of the squares with 2:1 inscription at the bottom of the outline which covers the entire 12 numbers of each column.
• Adjacent or Adjoining Dozen Bet: A player is allowed to put his bet on the line connecting two adjoining squares with First Twelve, Second Twelve or Third Twelve. The pay-out is half of 1.
• Adjacent or Adjoining Column Bet: A player is permitted to place his bet on the line connecting two columns with 2:1 writing at the bottom of the outline which covers the 12 numbers of each column.
For more information about Online Roulette and other top JackpotCity Online Casino Games please go to their dedicates Australian Casino site.